Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 48: Waiting, Waiting, Waiting

I am naturally a very impatient person and this week-long wait is killing me!! My emotions fluctuate from feeling very hopeful and optimistic to feeling domed and disappointed. Tears come easy and my mind is constantly wandering to my belly and what may or may not be growing inside of me. The past few days have been an emotional roller coaster and Saturday cannot come soon enough.

I am excited to hear the results. I am also so very scared. I know that whatever news we hear our lives will be forever changed. This IVF process has changed me and I know the result will forever impact me as well.

I so want it to be real. For all of our hard work and sacrifice to pay off. For the good news to be ours to share. For it to finally be my turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment